Leadership Development Training
Learning by Doing is the model used in all leadership training programs offered by Leader’s Imago because it is the most effective way to learn new behaviors or skills. All of these programs allow participants to immediately apply their learning through real-to-life exercises during training and through creation of personal action plans to implement upon their return to work.
Recent topics delivered:
- goal setting
- delivering effective feedback
- conflict management
- facilitating effective meetings
- building trust
- interpersonal style and versatility
- influencing skills
- team building
Customized Training and Workshops for Teams
Help your team to build and sustain a healthier level of team collaboration as they engage in digging into their opportunities to execute more effectively together.
Recent workshop topics delivered:
- team building and effectiveness
- employee engagement
- visioning and goal setting
- effective communication
- productive conflict
Everything DiSC® is a personal development learning experience that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC® model. Participants receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organization.
We can determine the best profile and program to meet your business’s needs:
- Everything DiSC Workplace® – Engage every individual in your team or organization in building more effective relationships at work. (View a Sample Report)
- Everything DiSC Management® – Teach your managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people. (View a Sample Report)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict® – Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behavior into productive responses. (View a Sample Report)
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® – Create impactful leaders through the process of Vision, Alignment, and Execution. (View a Sample Report)
- Everything DiSC Sales® – Provide your salespeople with the skills to adapt to customers’ preferences and expectations. (View a Sample Report)
Five Behaviors of Cohesive Teams
The Five Behaviors® is designed for intact teams. The purpose of this program is to build a team that thrives by empowering them to rewrite the rules of engagement, helping them to take ownership of what they do and how they operate as a team, enabling them to make better decisions faster. The Five Behaviors™ model, based on the work of author Patrick Lencioni, will be used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and to become a more cohesive team.
Participants will come out of the session not just with a knowledge of the model and of how the team is currently performing (based on the team assessment), but also with concrete ideas of where the team needs to focus its energy moving forward. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, for the team, and for the organization.
A productive, high-functioning team has a lot of upside:
- makes better, faster decisions
- taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over because of a lack of buy-in
- creates a competitive advantage
- is more fun to be on!